Thursday, November 8, 2007

Colbert as a Candidate

I think that if Colbert wants to run, then he should have every right to. If people want to vote for him they can, and if they don't they won't. I think it's comical that people are actually getting mad about it. To me the only reason it angers them is because he is taking votes away from other candidates. I think that by getting mad it is just encouragaging him to do what he is doing; which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
If Doritos wants to sponsor him then let them sponsor him. As long as they aren't advertising the fact that they are sponsoring him then why does it matter? I think if everyone just left it alone the whole thing would die down.
I just think it is funny that Colbert is actually going through with the whole thing and making fun of the political issues. I can see though that this might anger a lot of people. But they can't get that mad because everyone knows he's not going to win so it really isn't causing any harm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea...you are so right about that. All the negative attention Cobert is doing nothin but making him want to prove everyone wrong. It would be funny if he won the election though.