Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Free Write: Halloween

My Halloween started off with Algebra. In my Algebra class I got my test back. I found out that I made a 42 on it. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed. I was relieved though that I would be getting bonus points.
After Algebra I went to Microeconomics and took a test in there. When I was through with the test I went home and took a nap. When I woke up I went to eat with my buddy and then went to work.
When I got off work I met up with a couple of my friends and we went to my girlfriend's uncle's for a Halloween bash. We left the bash and went to a haunted house, but the line was too long so we kept flickin.
This pretty much sums up my Halloween experience. Not much went on, but it wasn't a bad time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you were busy pretty much the whole day. All I did was egg a couple people with some of my friends.

Bekah said...

Algebra class makes me want to die...especially when he tells jokes

Kameshia Williams said...

Okay sounds like you had the best halloween because i didnt do anything i wish i was with you all because i sounded like one bad night